Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Water Trilogy Theme?

I may be getting a little carried away with all these themes. But I'm having lots of fun! Hope anyone reading this is enjoying it too. It's giving me tons of inspiration for new looks. :)
Here's the latest thing I've come up with while browsing my heavily laden bookshelves. The Water Trilogy is written by Kara Dalkey and I picked them up about a decade ago (in an airport nonetheless!) and fell in love. If you haven't already guessed I'm a huge sucker for fantasy. Stating the obvious though so I'll move on. This EOTD was inspired by the first book, titled Ascension, and the look itself I named Purple-blue Sixty-five. I got several compliments on this one. Here's what I used:
1. Mirage - Pure Luxe
2. Wicked - Fyrinnae
3. Faerie Glamour - Fyrinnae
4. N/A
5. Wicked - Fyrinnae
6. Faerie Glamour - Fyrinnae
7. Golden Fair matte base - Everyday Minerals


Tell me what you think! Comments/questions, and I should have some more stuff up for review as soon as my Scaredy Cat and Hi Fi orders arrive :) Wishing you all fast shipping times and lots of sparkle!

2 comments: