Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fyrinnae Haul with Swatches!

Here's the contents of my second Fyrinnae haul, isn't it lovely?

I got two lip lustres as well, and I've yet to master the texture but the scent is delicious! It reminds me of caramel.

I took several swatch pictures. I got a lot of jewel-tones and autumnal colors this time around and there's not a single one that I didn't adore.
Here are the first eight that I swatched (over Pixie Epoxy of course) with indoor light and then with flash:
Top Row: Monarch Butterfly, Feline Familiars, Okapi, Avian Shapeshifter
Bottom Row: Leopard-Print Galaxy, Pumpkinfire, Fire Opal, Velvet Vampire
Second eight:
Top Row: Greenman's Forest, Candy Coated, Conjuror, Wicked
Bottom Row: Faerie Glamour, Madame & Eve's, Mystic, Evocation

Last three and lip lustre swatches:
Immortality, Dragonmagic, Dark Fantasy
Lip Lustres: Top, Bloodstains. Bottom, Type A.


And one last picture to show of the AMAZING sparkles in Immortality! (And also Dark Fantasy because I think it might be my absolute favorite of all the shadows in this order)

Feast your eyes! I can't wait to try these shades out ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment