Monday, January 31, 2011

The Tiny Post

What I actually got by way of post today wasn't tiny at all. But my camera has gone awol! So this post is a tiny one, telling you all to go check out Moonrise Studio on Etsy RIGHT NOW: Moonrise Studio because I got my order of samples in the mail today and I'll be damned if there's a single one I don't wanna buy a full size of. The colors are SO unique, and the quality... well, I found myself comparing them to the Arcane Magic collection by Fyrinnae, if that tells you anything. They're amazing! Filled with shimmer, glitter, delicious drool-worthy color! Plus customer service is fantastic, and Kim is so nice :) I will definitely be purchasing from her again, very soon!
AND my Fortune Cookie Soaps all arrived today, and I bathed with the Caramel Apple. I feel squeaky clean and moisturized, plus my bathroom now smells like those caramel-apple lollipops people always seem to be handing out on Halloween. Love!
I'm done raving now. I'll have the real picture/reviews up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment