Saturday, January 8, 2011

Daytime EOTD and Harry Potter

WHY did they split the 7th HP movie into two parts! It totally defeats the purpose of... you know, oh well. It means more detail anyway. I went to go see the Deathly Hallows pt 1 tonight. It wasn't bad. I wasn't sure where they were going to end it, and Dumbledore's burial site looked like an ostentatious granite bunker, but other than that I thought it was okay. The Weasley twins will always be my favorites ^.^

Anyway, on to the EOTDs. I rarely do an exclusively "daytime" look, since I don't usually reign in my dramatics when it comes to makeup, no matter what it's like outside. But Fyrinnae's Damn Paladins is such a great taupe I kind of had to!
 It's all Damn Paladins, with a bit of Titania in the corner and a highlight of Shiro's Meowth shade. Pretty neutral for me, but I love it.
So here's pics of the daytime look:
 

This second look is what I wore to the movie. Turns out it was very fitting, as everything in the movie seemed to be a dark blue.

1. Damask Grey - Face Candy Couture
2. Chill - Face Candy Couture
3. Nymphette - Evil Shades
4. Didn't use a liner (I'm just gonna say N/A from now on, okay?)
5. Chill - Face Candy Couture
6. N/A
7. Dinosaur Plushie - Fyrinnae

So here's the pictures, and then I'll shut up for the night
(A bit pic-heavy cause I was trying to capture Chill)


  

No comments:

Post a Comment