Friday, January 28, 2011

Moonrise Studio Cosmetics

I was browsing Etsy for exciting new makeup and I ran across this selection of truly gorgeous loose eyeshadows from Moonrise Studio. There was a 10-sample deal for 4 dollars and another of 7 samples for $3, so I got both because I couldn't narrow down my options, all the colors were so lovely! From what I've read, shipping is supposed to be pretty fast so I'm expecting to hear back probably by next week. I can't wait!
And in the meantime, for those of you who hadn't already heard of this company (because I sure hadn't, and I wish I'd known sooner!) here's the link to the Etsy page: Moonrise Studio
If you get the chance to check it out or if you've tried these shadows before, put a comment below telling me about it! I wanna know what colors you liked most because in the future (with a few more followers obviously) I'm seriously considering putting together a giveaway with these shades :)

No comments:

Post a Comment