Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year, Resolutions, and Other News

Happy New Year, everyone! Sorry I've been away for a while.
I'm not usually one for resolutions, but I've been toying with the idea of theme EOTDs for a while, so I guess my resolution is gonna be to actually do them. We'll see how that goes.
Since my last post I've ordered some new stuff and I'm about to place my second Fyrinnae order, though I'm not sure how I've been able to resist doing so already.
I've experimented with some other companies in the time I've been away, so I'll get swatches and reviews up soon for those.
If you've got any requests for themed looks please tell me, I'd love to hear more ideas. I can pretty much guarantee some WoW themes (or at least one in honor of Cataclysm) and many many obscure book references (already working on those).
I've got a different layout or key, if you will, for my makeup application. I haven't seen a similar one on the web, so it'll either be an interesting change or simply irritating. Works for me though. Here goes:
1. Inner V
2. Crease
3. Lid (Can be separated into two parts: (a) closest to 1, (b) closest to 5)
4. Upper Lashline (liner)
5. Outer V
6. Lower Lashline (Can be separated into two parts: (a) closest to 1, (b) closest to 5)
7. Highlight
I did try to make a Paint diagram of this, but I can't draw worth a damn with a laptop touchpad. Sorry :(
Anyway, hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve, and a positive start to the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment