Monday, January 10, 2011

Boomer EOTD, Fyrinnae, and a Third Themed Look Tomorrow

This is another Wicked Lovely - based EOTD. Boomer is the pet snake, so I tried to capture the whole snakeskin irridescence thing. It didn't photograph as well as I'd hoped, but here it is anyway.
What I used: (For the key explaining what number means what, http://maquillage-maenad.blogspot.com/2011/01/happy-new-year-resolutions-and-other.html)
1. S.S. Anne - Shiro
2. Faceted - Pure Luxe
3. Luster - Pure Luxe
4.  N/A
5. Sake & Sashimi - Fyrinnae
6. Rimmel Sable Brown eye pencil
7. Meowth - Shiro



Also, I should be recieving my Fyrinnae order tomorrow I think. According to shipping, it's nearly here but the weather has been crazy enough that I'm not positive. Even if it's a longer wait, though, I'll be posting the third Wicked Lovely themed EOTD tomorrow, so there's always that to look forward to. In the meantime, stay warm! Snow seems to be falling everywhere in this section of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment