Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Orders and EOTD

Hey guys! I just placed my second order with Fyrinnae, and I'm super excited. It included two lip lustres this time and I'm not sure what to expect, but I bet whatever consistency they really are, they'll be wonderful. Also, after a month's wait, my first Archetype Cosmetics order has apparently shipped although I can't get any tracking info and it's been several days. The last order I recieved was a set of 9 samples from Pure Luxe. I've read a lot of reviews that say their products are definitely individual, and others that say that they're just repackaged TKB. I'm really hoping it's not the latter, but I haven't seen any replicas of the colors I bought. I'll do a review on those later, but I just got back from being on holiday and I'm still kind of lazy. The review and swatches will be up in a few days.

I'm including this EOTD, because the sun is actually shining here, and I felt that these colors would catch it well. Sorry about the lighting. I haven't quite mastered this camera yet.


Here's what I used:

1. Rapunzel Had Extensions - Fyrinnae (Detrivore's Hilite Gold in inner corner as a highlight)
2. Blend of Rapunzel Had Extensions and Dressed to Kill - Fyrinnae
3. Celery Shimmer - Dash Cosmetics
4. Beetle - Detrivore
5. Dressed to Kill - Fyrinnae
6. (a) Rapunzel Had Extensions - Fyrinnae
6. (b) Dressed to Kill - Fyrinnae
7. Titania - Fyrinnae

You can see the colors a bit better in these pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment