Thursday, September 30, 2010

EOTD: Rainbow Liner

I got to play with my new Fyrinnae and Detrivore products with this look! ^.^
Used:
Face:
Too Faced Poreless Primer
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Bisque
Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Loose Powder in Beige
Pixie Epoxy
Lid:
Rimmel Color Quad: Black
Fyrinnae: Dinosaur Plushie
Top Lid Liner:
88 Palette: Yellow and Orange
Fyrinnae: Kamikaze, Dragon's Wing
Detrivore: Brine, Muse
Bottom Lid Liner: (Foiled) Dinosaur Plushie
Waterline: Logona Eyeliner: Black
Mascara: Sephora Lash Plumping Mascara

Without Flash:                                                          With Flash:
Looking Up:

Tell me what you think, or if you have any requests/suggestions for me to try out.

2 comments:

  1. I love this look & cant wait for more! Could you do one with just pink purple and blue for the liner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, I'll post it soon ^.^

    ReplyDelete