Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fyrinnae

I originally read about this brand on blogs that contained reviews on Evil Shades products. Like ES, many of these cosmetics are vegan. Yum! The website is here: http://www.fyrinnae.com/ and I have a question for those of you who have purchased Lip Lustres from this site. What are they like? I haven't found many reviews on them and I'm currently drooling over Bloodstained, but I'm afraid it might even be too dark. Anyone know? I wish I could find sample sizes of the gloss. Honestly, that's the only complaint I have with this brand so far. Does anyone know if they have lip lustre samples?
I ordered a selection of eyeshadows in mini and they look lovely in the pictures. As with ES, the names are great fun (Velociraptor, The Randy Ferret, and Damn Paladins, for example) and the colors are equally enticing. Can't wait to get my order, though it sounds like shipping is gonna be a little slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment