Saturday, September 18, 2010

Excitement! Impatience! Cosmetics! Eeeeh!

After reading a bajillion super-positive reviews on Evil Shades cosmetics, I have placed an order for bunches of lovely samples and a full-size Wicked Gloss in Deadly. It's such an incredible red in the pictures... I'm gonna give the pic straight off their website (which is http://www.evilshades.com/ by the way... go check it out!) just cause the shade is so delicious:

I think this actually might be that gorgeous, dreamy, delicious red gloss I've been searching for. I can't wait to try it out. These lovely glosses sell for $3 per full size, and $0.85 per sample. So come on, say it with me: EEEEEEEEEH!!!
In addition to this gloss, I ordered three sample glosses: Loxensis, Lethal Kiss, and No Angel. These shades look absolutely gorgeous from the pictures I've seen and I can't wait to give my own review of the products.
As you undoubtedly know by now, I'm an avid  fan of all kinds of lip products, and that's originally what drew me in. But as I was surfing the Evil Shades site I came across a wide array of absolutely dazzling eyeshadows and some very appealing blushes. The swatches I've seen of both of these make me want to toss all my current eyeshadow palettes out the window and buy every shade of this newfound brand I can get my hands on.


Yes, I'm getting very carried away. I'm so thrilled at the prices... and the names of the products are so original and interesting. Can't wait to get my shipment (how many times have I said this now? Hmm...) and you can be sure I'll write a review as soon as it arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment