Saturday, September 18, 2010

Pokémon?! EEP!

"Jessie! James! Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light! Surrender now, or prepare to fight! Meowth! That's right!"


God, I'm such a geek. Ahem.
                                                                                                                
After buying a bunch of eyeshadow from Fyrinnae, I promised myself that I'd hold back on buying makeup until December, or late October at the very earliest. With all the lovely colors I bought there's no way around the fact that I have filled my quota of pretty shimmery things for the month, right? Wrong! Browsing blogs is waaaay too tempting, and before I knew it I stumbled across reviews on eyeshadows from Shiro Cosmetics. As I understand it, this is a pretty new brand, but it already has me hooked.
I'm a gamer (and a little kid at heart) and OH MY GOD the shades are named after Pokémon! Add a slice of chocolate cake and I will jump through a flaming hoop to get at this stuff!
I did say "restraint"... so many times it became a kind of mantra, but in the end, after a few scrumptious homemade mojitos, I caved and bought samples in Mew, Gyrados, Pikachu, SS Anne, and Meowth.
Here's the major issue:
I'm so excited about my orders that I end up sitting around impatiently, browsing reviews to pass the time. And then I'll stumble upon some other wonderful must-have product and, after a small internal battle which I invariably lose, I'll buy that product too! It's a good thing these lovely brands aren't too pricey.
Here's the link, because you know that you're dying to tell people you're wearing Team Rocket!
http://www.shirocosmetics.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment