Friday, September 17, 2010

New Leaf

As I said, it's been a while since I last wrote anything on here. But I want to kind of turn over a new leaf. For now, I'm gonna try to branch out of my fixation on C.O.B and come back to their wonderful glosses later. I've stocked up on a lot of random products I'm dying to talk about.


Here's the truth though: I'm not sure if anyone's really reading this... looking back it all seems a little boring. I hope my new recent reviews won't be. But if you ARE reading this tell me what I can do better, what specifics of a product you're most interested in, etc. I'll work on getting swatches up when I review things. I'm still a little hopeless. Thanks!
P.S. It seems that most of my new posts occur some time in the wee hours of the morning. Just figured I'd say that up front. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment