Saturday, February 26, 2011

Geek of the Week?

Haven't I gotten carried away with enough themed looks already? NO! But this one has me planning tons of new stuff to hurtle into. I've noticed several blogs have a day or two that they set aside for a specific kind of look, etc... for example, Leesha (xSparkage) has Fierce Fridays and Wearable Wednesdays. You get the idea. But I'm a bit more of a geek than I guess I tend to let on. Until now! All that is about to change. From here on out, I plan to have Geek of the Week looks on Saturdays and Sundays every week. Here's hoping I manage to do that every weekend! Most of you who are familiar with my blog know I'm an avid WoW fiend, but I'll be branching out a bit in these looks. They may not be restrained to well known games. But to start off these looks, I'd like to introduce the first to you today...

Baby Vampragon! This is a cute little pet that will fight by your side if ever you summon it in Adventure Quest!
"This very young vampragon attacks with water or wind and heals you a little on its special attack! Babies heal more than adults."
Here's the Baby Vampragon: Inneeee cuuute! Look at those tiny teeth.
And here's the look and what I used (new makeup, yay!) :
1. Sex & Candy - Archetype Cosmetics
2. Lethe - Archetype Cosmetics
3. Pixie Poop - Archetype Cosmetics
4. Physician's Formula 2-in-1 Ultra Black
5. Lethe - Archetype Cosmetics
6. NYC Black liner
7. Golden Fair matte base - Everyday Minerals
            
 

 So tell me what you think of this crazy new tangent I'm on and have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment