Saturday, February 26, 2011

Could it be...? Prelude to a swatchfest

I couldn't believe what showed up in yesterday's mail. Can you guess? Yep, that's right, my Archetype Cosmetics order from aeons ago. All 44 samples.
Now what really kills me about this is that I know I'm not going to be able to make the samples last forever. And there are some incredibly unique and beautiful colors! But I can't really say I'm up for placing an order for any full sizes because I may be in my mid fifties before they actually arrive. More on that later though, because I may cave still in hopes that this order from them was just particularly bad. Yes, I'm aware that's called denial!
Now, some of you may ask how I actually managed to recieve my order. My answer? Since I began to worry about the questionable existence of my order, I called her at work (Star Center Antique Mall in Snohomish, for those of you who want to Google the number). Every. Week. And harangued her (politely) at every opportunity. I don't plan to make a habit out of that. But that's what I did.
Anyway though, I'll have the swatches up soon, which was supposed to be my main point in this post... So keep a lookout! Have a relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment