Friday, March 25, 2011

Good Behavior.... Did I say that?

So last time I checked I was supposed to be on fairly good behavior. That lasted til about St. Patty's Day. But I seem to be on my spree of the year; I'm currently waiting on 10 separate orders to arrive. *_*. This isn't counting those that have already arrived. Currently my camera seems to have divorced it's battery charger and ditched it in some foreign country because it is nowhere to be found. So annoying! And so I'm sorry, I'll only be able to post the pictures I've already uploaded until I find it again. The camera does seem to have realized the mistake however; it's dead now. How morbid. With a bit of luck, though, the charger will return and my stupid camera will get a res. Ah, there are too many references in this paragraph. Overwhelming!
Aaaaanyway, point being, expect some swatching and reviewing in the following posts. Also, my first-ever nail post! I know, no one voted for that on my blog poll, but I was happy with the way it turned out and wanted to show it off a bit anyway. So, that's upcoming too. Keep your eyes out for it, I think I'm dubbing it Blitterpoard. Which won't sound as much like a terrible disease, once I actually post it (hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment