Monday, March 7, 2011

Upcoming posts and that kinda jazz

Hey guys! I haven't posted in a bit, which makes me feel lame now since this post doesn't include any looks or pretty pictures or anything :(
I just wanted to tell you what's up for now:
I'll be swatching my Glamour Doll Eyes sample baggies (lotsa glitter!)
Fyrinne swatches (I got Mephisto and CAN'T. STOP. LOOKING. AT. IT. It's so beautiful!)
China Glaze Crackle review (I got one! Yes! This particular post will happen when my nails stop being ugly... so yeah, the future.) <<<<< Heh, that's my optimism talking XD
Speaking of nails, I splurged a tiny bit and went for the 3 for $5 deal at Zoya (I guess that's more of a steal than a splurge) and I got the tip-off from xSparkage... I can't find the deal thingy on the Zoya site any more which bums me out a little cause I feel like I should have the link for it in here.
Uhm.......... Oh!
Then we come to the reason for this post, kinda. Yeah, you know that unobtrusive little poll I have over to this side? >>>>>
Well I've been looking at it (5 votes so far!) and OCC Lip Tar is winning. Now that's fine with me because I have been dying to try these. I only have a few red lippies. And I'm like some hopeless lovestruck loony who doesn't care how unrequited her love is when it comes to red lips. They can push me away or make me look like hell but I'll run back to them every time. I think (or I hope) that they're finally bending to my will a little (okay, ENOUGH with the love metaphor here cause I'm just not gonna draw it out any more hehe) because I've gotten compliments on my red lips the last two times I've tackled the crazy color. What this all boils down to, is that I ordered a Lip Tar in NSFW. For those of you who don't know, I'm pretty sure this stands for Not Safe For Work. Either that or Nosy Seals Fear Windshields. But yeah, I think it's the first. So I'm SUPAAAAH excited about that because I have heard so many great things about these products and I've never tried anything from Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics before. If I like this stuff as much as everyone says I will, then I will definitely be buying Beta, Reverb, and Anime next! Time to go for something a little crazier and try to master it. Anyway, here's the link for the OCC site: Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics. Have you tried them before? Do you want to? ARE YA GONNA?! Comment below, and thanks for being my lovely readers :) I can't tell you how much I appreciate you

2 comments:

  1. Noob Sandals Flip Wizards?

    Gah I want to order some lip tars RIGHT NOW.. AAAArrggh I am a Kraken from the SEA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I like it! :D Let me know if you end up buying any, I'd love to hear what you think! I ADORE the way you write!

    ReplyDelete