Monday, March 14, 2011

Uhm LORAC, and a random look

So I'm probably the millionth person to be in on the LORAC sale on Hautelook, but I caved. And then I got carried away. So I've got the Croc Mocktail mini set on its way, as well as three other Mocktail shades/flavors in Chi Chi, Caffeini Martini, and Lava Flow. So expect some major haulage. What drew me in (besides the price!) was the description of these glosses. I'm a sucker for lip gloss in general, but especially when it tastes good! These Mocktail glosses are flavored like different cocktails, so how was I supposed to resist? ^.^
The funny part is that I really WAS being good and not buying a thing, but then I thought 'Hey, St. Patrick's Day is juuuuuust around the corner and I need me some green glitter!' and it all just went downhill from there. But it looks like my mailbox will be getting happydanced at once again!
I recieved my order from Zoya -- I got Envy instead of Shawn, which kinda sucks because I was really looking forward to that shade... but Envy is lovely too! It was still a pretty great deal so I guess I was just a little slow and Shawn ran out? Not sure. I need to show pictures of those. Unfortunately it seems my little camera had intentions of it's own and has scuttled off somewhere. I guess it wanted a spring break. Until I can hunt it down, I hope you'll be appeased with an EOTD from a little while ago.
I used:
1. Abalone - Archetype Cosmetics
2. Lilith's Daughters - Archetype Cosmetics
3. Dragonmagic - Fyrinnae
4. Physician's Formula 2-in-1 Ultra Black liner
5. Mystic - Fyrinnae
6. N/A
7. Golden Fair matte base - Everyday Minerals


First picture first: this one looks a little funny to me... like my eyelashes are reaching out. Slightly unnerving.
Blurry, but it shows off some sparklies:
Sooo, that's that. Drop me a comment! :)
Oh! I almost forgot! My OCC Lip Tar in NSFW arrived... I. LOVE. IT! Expect a review as soon as I'm able to photograph swatches!

No comments:

Post a Comment